What part of AskZuma is free?
The cost estimator and shop finder are free on both the website, www.AskZuma.com, and the mobile apps. You’re also welcome to call in and speak to our advisers with questions about results of the cost estimator or shop finder.
How much does AskZuma membership cost?
AskZuma membership is available to you at the low cost of just $9.99 per month or $99.99/year when paid annually (that’s two months free!).
What can AskZuma’s personal repair advisers do for me?
Quite a lot! AskZuma advisers can assist with as much or as little of the repair process as you’d like.
- Our advisers can call your mechanic on your behalf. They’ll use their expertise and experience to make sure the right repair is done at a fair price.
- Our advisers will give you the advice you need to help you move forward with your complicated repairs and will provide you impartial estimates for the repair work you need.
How skilled are AskZuma advisers?
AskZuma advisers are former mechanics, parts managers and adjusters, with decades of experience working in the vehicle repair industry. Our adviser team is familiar with all traps and tricks out there! They’ll put that knowledge to work for you.
How does AskZuma’s Advising Experience work?
It’s easy: whether you’re ready for an adviser to handle your process, or just have a few questions, all you need to do is call us at 1-855-438-9862.
Can AskZuma really save me money?
Yes! Academic studies show that being informed of standard pricing is the key to getting competitive price quotes.
- An experiment conducted by economists at the University of Chicago found that mechanics quote higher figures, 30% on average, to disabled customers who they believe are unlikely to travel in search of better prices.
- Another study, by economists at Northwestern University, found that mechanics quote higher prices to uninformed customers, and higher prices to uninformed women than they do to uninformed men.
Don't just rely on academic studies. Our AskZuma adjusters save our customers hundreds of dollars and more in the real world. One customer even saved $2,500 on her complicated and expensive repair!
How do I get roadside assistance?
- Launch either the mobile website or the AskZuma app on your Android or iPhone mobile device
- Fill in your location and needed service
- A confirmation will be sent to you that assistance is on the way! You’ll even be able to track the progress of help!
Do I have to pay for roadside assistance?
No! The benefits of Roadside Assistance is included in the AskZuma Advising Experience! The benefits include:
- Towing up to 35 miles (after 35 miles, you will pay the mileage)
- Fuel delivery (you pay the cost of the fuel)
- Engine jump-start
- Battery replacement (you pay the cost of the battery)
- Lockout assistance
Is AskZuma in my area?
AskZuma’s free services (the cost estimator and repair shop finder) work anywhere in the United States. Membership for AskZuma’s Advising Experience is rolling out to all metropolitan areas of the country by the end of 2016. Register on the website and we’ll let you know as soon as we offer membership in your area.
Who is Zuma?
AskZuma is named after our loyal companion and best friend, Zuma. We hope that as a vehicle owner, AskZuma will be your best friend too.